Quote


"The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter." ~Mark Twain

Monday, November 23, 2009

Two new acronyms

MFWIC and NCHSTP... both told to me by my mentor.

NCHHSTP (affectionately called "Nacho Stop" by my mentor, so you need to imagine this discussion with a Dutch accent) stands for National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention.

First person to get MFWIC right gets a prize.

Another sentance of acronyms I heard at a conference this week: Our funding is through PEPFAR to USAID, then FHI collaborates with HCMC PAC AIDS Center to support MSM at the Blue Sky Club.

Got that?

2 comments:

  1. Ummm no idea on the MFWIC (Does it have something to do with women and children?), but the sentence I can kinda get...

    PEPFAR - President's Emergency Plan for AIDS relief
    USAID - United States Agency for International Development
    FHI - Family Health International
    HCMC PAC AIDS Center - Ho Chi Minh City Provincial Aids Committee (possibly?)
    MSM- Men who have sex with men

    Did I win anything? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely win a prize... me bringing a camera to you :-D

    ReplyDelete