Quote


"The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter." ~Mark Twain

Monday, November 2, 2009

I need a hygrometer

This morning, as I walked out of my apartment into what is usually damp, warm air, I felt slightly surprised. It took me a few seconds to realize what was different about this morning, in comparison to all the other mornings. The difference: it was not humid! I actually felt a bit chilly as I biked to the BTS. The lack of humidity even made the lunch table news. A colleague owns a hygrometer (a tool to measure humidity) and it was only 50% this morning. Most days, it is between 75-90% or it is raining.

Needless to say, I'm a big fan of dry air.

1 comment:

  1. You have to work today? Isnt it the water festival there? I dont have to be back at work until Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete